Saturday, September 27, 2008

Disneyland is fun with my family.

This is a picture of my sis and me.This is a picture of my Dad and my sister and me.This is my bother Jake and me.
This is a picture of my sister Madie and me, Samie.

This is my sisters and me with Cinderella.

This is Madie and me with the lamp. When I rubbed the lamp I heard the Genie talk to Madie and me.
This is Madie, Brynnlee and me riding on the Winnie The Pooh' s ride.
This is Madie and me with Winnie The Pooh.
This is the Disney caste and it is sooooooooo cute.

This is Madie and me with a big pumpkin shape as Mickey Mouse.

I love Disneyland it is sooooooooooo fun.










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my darling Samie! I love your blog--your writing is amazing! I can't wait to see you. I have sent some prizes home with your mom. I love you! Love, Grandma Evie

The Eccles said...

Samie, I love D-land too! I am glad you had SOOOOOOOO much fun with your family!

Bee Happy Stamper said...

Samie, looks like you guys had a great time. I'm impressed with your typing skills and all those big words you can spell! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Samie Kay,

I think you are a wonderful writer! I enjoyed reading your comments about your trip to Disneyland. I had soooooo much fun with you also!

You're better than any Disney Princess!

Love, Dad

Sorensa said...

Samie-
Great Pictures! I think you're wearing pink in all of them! Is that your favorite color or something? I already asked Jake, but next time, you guys should take me with you to Disneyland! Glad you had a great time!

Sorensen's said...

I love our blog samie. bubba